Mountain Ridges Hand Crocheted Ladies Scarf - Handmade
A lovely ladies scarf, hand crocheted in a wonderful merino wool blend yarn, featuring a zig-zag design that resembles our mountain ridges in Western Montana. You can wear this gorgeous handmade women's scarf in traditional ways or wrap and tuck the ends to wear as a cowl. However you choose to wear it, it will keep you cozy while adding beauty to your cold winter days!
I crocheted this handmade scarf in a way that gives it a wonderful drape, as well as some added texture with ridges along the rows. You're sure to love the feel of this scarf, as well as the beauty of it. It will be a beautiful treasure to add to your winter wardrobe.
- Size: approx. 6" wide x 70" long.
- Color: lovely shades of blue and purple.
- Materials: 60% acrylic, 40% merino wool.
- Care: hand wash; dry flat.
- Designed and handmade by Nikki Weiss. Made in Montana.
Free shipping in the US. (For international shipping, please purchase through my Etsy shop.)