Comfy Cozy Cabin Wrap in Earthtones for Women - Handmade Ladies Shawl
A fabulous women's rectangular shawl, hand knit with a wool blend in earthy shades of brown, gray, and cream. It's plenty big to wrap up for warmth at the cabin or anywhere else you want to wear it. It would be a wonderful wrap to wear for an autumn walk in the woods. Use with or without the provided shawl stick, and wrap it in a variety of ways.
- Size: approx. 21" wide x 70" long
- Color: camel, grey, and cream
- Materials: 60% wool, 25% acrylic, 15% alpaca
- Care: for best results, hand wash and dry flat.
- Handmade by Nikki Weiss. Made in Montana. Made in the USA.
- Free shipping in the US. Contact me for international shipping quote.
I have one of these wraps made and waiting to be shipped. Will this one be yours?
All of my shawls and wraps are handmade by me with the utmost care and attention to detail. Because handmade wraps are more time consuming and costly to make than scarves, I rarely make the same one again. I much prefer to use my creativity and inspiration to make something different each time I set out to make a wrap. By purchasing one of my handmade shawls, you can be assured that you are getting (or giving) something very special. --Nikki
Looking for more wonderful handmade items? Visit my shop.