- Scarves and Cowls
- Textured Tweed Hand Knit Scarf - Rhubarb and Obsidian
Textured Tweed Hand Knit Scarf - Rhubarb and Obsidian
This beautiful women's scarf features a fantastic color combination of rhubarb and obsidian (a fun pink and charcoal gray black). The texture of the stitch and tweed go very nicely together, and the duo color adds a lot of fun and style. I hand knit this handmade ladies scarf with a thinner yarn, making it thin and lightweight for late fall and early spring, or when you want light warmth for winter.
- Size: approx. 5" wide x 55" long.
- Color: a fun pink and charcoal gray black (rhubarb and obsidian).
- Materials: 55% merino wool, 25% superfine alpaca, 20% donegal tweed.
- Care: hand wash; dry flat.
- Designed and handmade by Nikki Weiss. Made in Montana.
Free shipping in the US. (For international shipping, please purchase through my Etsy shop.)